Senior Equity Financial, Inc. is a trusted source of service and reliability, and we remain dedicated to these principles today. You can count on us to provide you with the responsive, professional service you deserve, and to protect your privacy and security along the way.
At Senior Equity Financial, Inc., we value your relationship, and we work diligently every day to honor the trust you place in us. Thank you for selecting Senior Equity Financial.
Overview of Our Commitment to You
- We do not sell customer information to third parties.
- We do not share customer information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you. You do not have to take any action or instruct us to keep your information confidential. We will protect your privacy automatically.
- We are committed to protecting your customer information in every transaction, at every level of our organization. We have designed procedures, standards and technology to fulfill this purpose, which are further outlined in this Privacy Statement.
- We are committed to helping you protect your privacy by including recommendations and resources available to help you limit direct marketing from outside companies.
Our Process to Protect and Use Customer Information
- We begin by safeguarding the security and integrity of customer information. We are committed to protecting the security and integrity of customer information through procedures and technology designed for this purpose as follows:
- We limit employee access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know this information. We have strict internal policies against unauthorized use or disclosure of customer information. We emphasize the importance of confidentiality through our Code of Conduct, employee training, and operating procedures. Employees are subject to disciplinary action if they fail to follow our Code of Conduct and/or fail to fulfill our customer confidentiality standards.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed federal standards regarding the protection of our customers' information. Our policies and procedures cover the proper physical security of workplaces and records.
- We require independent contractors and outside companies who work with us to adhere to strict privacy standards through their contracts with us.
- We use technological means , such as backup files, virus detection and eradication software, firewalls, and other computer software and hardware, to protect against unauthorized access or alterations to customer data.
We collect and maintain customer information as part of servicing your account and your customer relationship. While serving you, we collect information about you from a variety of sources, such as:
- Information you provide to us on applications or forms, such as your name and address and accounts with others.
- Information we receive from an outside company, such as a credit bureau or title/settlement company.
The customer information we collect is used to serve your accounts and meet your financial needs. Information may be used within Senior Equity Financial, Inc., as well as with authorized third parties as described herein, for a number of purposes, such as:
- To protect your account from unauthorized access or identity theft.
- To process your requests, such as loan applications.
- To service your accounts by providing ongoing customer support.
- To keep you informed about financial services of interest to you.
We do not share information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you. We may disclose the information we collect, as described below, with non-affiliated third parties that are acting on our behalf, including:
Companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, systems consultants and programmers, or companies that help us market Senior Equity Financial, Inc. products and services to you. We may also share certain information with companies that help us conduct surveys or marketing research.
However, we will not share information with any company that does not agree to keep your information confidential. We carefully select the third-party companies we work with, and any information that is shared is always subject to strict confidentiality agreement(s). Moreover, it is a violation of federal law for a third party to reuse customer information received from us unless that information is also publicly available elsewhere.
There are other situations when we may disclose to third parties the customer information we collect as permitted or required by law. Third parties could include government entities, courts or other entities (in response to subpoenas and other legal processes), and those with whom you have requested us to share information.
Senior Equity Financial, Inc. is committed to protect your information and your privacy whether you are online or not, and we have extra measures in place to protect your privacy when you visit us online:
We will not collect identifying information about visitors to our website unless the visitor volunteers such information. We may use standard usage-tracking software to collect non-identifying information about our visitors, such as date and time our site was accessed, IP address, web browser used, as well as city, state, and country. Senior Equity Financial, Inc. uses this information to create summary statistics and to determine the level of interest in information available on our site. Visitors to our website may elect to provide us with personal information via e-mail, online form pages, or our guest book. This information is used internally, as appropriate, to handle the sender's request. It is never disseminated or sold to other organizations.
Options for reducing direct marketing from other companies:
If you would like to reduce the amount of advertising you receive from companies other than Senior Equity Financial, Inc., you may request that the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) delete your name from telephone, mailing and e-mail lists used by their members in marketing products and services to you. Information on these lists is normally obtained from public sources. Your request lasts for five years and includes all versions of your name in which you currently receive information, your address and your telephone number.
To remove your name from many national or direct mail lists write to:
DMA Mail Preference Service
P.O. Box 9008
Farmingdale, NY 11735-9008
To avoid unwanted calls from many national marketers, send your name, address and telephone number to:
DMA Telephone Preference Service
Farmingdale, NY 11735-9014
For more information visit: www.the-dma.org.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Agreement or the practices of our website, you may contact us at:
Senior Equity Financial, Inc.
140 N Franklin Street, Suite 2-7
Holbrook, MA 02343
The policies and practices described in this disclosure are subject to change, but we will communicate any significant changes to you as required by applicable law. The policies and practices described in this disclosure replace all previous notices or statements regarding this subject.