Reverse Mortgages NH
Welcome! Senior Equity Financial is backed by over 20 years of experience helping homeowners with a New Hampshire reverse mortgage and we have taken that experience and put it together in our website for you. There are too many people and companies jumping into this business with little or no experience. To make sure you are receiving the best service, costs, and programs available you want to work with a company specializing in reverse mortgage New Hampshire. You need to work with a trustworthy company and representative who will provide you with the best options available in today’s changing market. Our professional advisors at Senior Equity Financial will be happy to assist you.
With a Reverse Mortgage NH, you’ll:
- Retain Title to your home.
- Not have to make ANY monthly payments on your reverse mortgage.
- Not be personally responsible for any balance greater than the sale value of your home.
NH Reverse Mortgage Borrower Eligibility
- All borrowers must be at least 62 years of age
- Property must be your primary residence and owner occupied
- Must participate in a HUD approved counseling session
- You are still required to maintain property taxes, insurance, and routine maintenance.
Loan Amount Based On
- Age of youngest borrower
- Current interest rate
- Type of reverse mortgage (fixed, adjustable, jumbo, FHA, ect.)
- The lesser of the appraised value or FHA lending limit
Calculating my mortgage was quick and easy The Online Service provided me with good info.
Jan 30th, 2013
To learn how this change may impact you please contact Senior Equity Financial today at (800) 261-8507. If you are consideringMore