Your Guide to Reverse Mortgages.
Welcome! Senior Equity Financial is backed by over 20 years of experience in reverse mortgages, and we have taken that experience and put it together in our website for you. We encourage you to browse our website and learn how reverse mortgages work. Use our interactive calculator if you want an estimate of available monies. We encourage you to send us an email or give us a call if you have specific questions not answered. It is our goal to help inform you on reverse mortgages and help you make an educated decision on your options. Our professional advisors at Senior Equity Financial will be happy to assist you.
Best of all, you'll
- Retain Title to your home.
- Not have to make ANY monthly payments on your reverse mortgage.
- Not be personally responsible for any balance greater than the sale value of your home.
- All borrowers must be at least 62 years of age
- Property must be your primary residence and owner occupied
- Must participate in a HUD approved counseling session
- You are still required to maintain property taxes, insurance, and routine maintenance.
Loan Amount Based On
- Age of youngest borrower
- Current interest rate
- Type of reverse mortgage (fixed, adjustable, jumbo, FHA, ect.)
- The lesser of the appraised value or FHA lending limit
Calculating my mortgage was quick and easy The Online Service provided me with good info.
Jan 30th, 2013
To learn how this change may impact you please contact Senior Equity Financial today at (800) 261-8507. If you are considering paying off your existing mortgageMore